Wellness can mean different things to different people. For some it may be attending luxury retreats and for some it is about meditation.
However, wellness is not about one or two odd things but a sum of its five core elements: Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual and Intellectual.
Exercise. Even going for a simple walk will make you feel so much better
Eat healthy. Avoid eating processed foods and soda. Include servings of fruit and vegetables in your diet.
Do not skip your meals. Skipping any meal can slow down metabolism rate and can make you feel more hungry later in the day. Skipping meals only contributes in unhealthy weight gain and temporary unhealthy weight loss.
Get a good sleep. Sleep for at least 6-8 hours every night.
Avoid heavy drinking and drug abuse.
Maintain a positive attitude.
Find out your personal stress reliever activities.
Seek professional help when necessary.
Find who your best friends are.
Appreciate healthy relations in your life.
Get involved in social clubs of your interest.
Balance your social life with your personal space.
Find a quiet space for yourself and spend sometime there every day.
Spend time appreciating nature.
Read about current affairs.
Become a life long learners.
- Post Vacation Detox Plan You Should FollowTips by Nutritionist Shreya Katyal Getting back to normal life after a fun vacation is much harder it seems to be. Who does not like to continue waking up late, eating junk and missing a workout!!! However, this sort of lifestyle starts to bother us in form of bloating, indigestion, and unhealthy weight gain. While […]
- Do You Suffer From Tight Hip? Find a Wall and Do This Amazing StretchTight Hips are a very common syndrome among desk dwellers. They can lead to lower back pain and tightness in our leg. Free your tight hips by finding a wall and doing this life-changing stretch (no really, it’s thatgood!).Read More
- What are Massage Shoes and Their BenefitsI recently attended the event hosted by a Japanese Massage Footwear Brand Kenkoh in The Dubai Mall. It gave me a much needed exposure to the existence of massage footwear and their immense benefits. We also interacted with reflexologist & natural health practitioner Gwenn Zen who gave us a five minute feet reflexology foot massage […]
- Vegan Weightloss Meal Plan From Root’DReview by founder of community pop up Dubai Vegan Days, Ananda Shakespeare If you’re looking to end the year and begin the new year on a healthy high, why not try the new vegan weight management meal plan from Root’D, by Freakin’ Healthy? An extension of the successful local brand Freakin’ Healthy, Root’D’s menu is […]
- A 10-Step Guide On Body DetoxFull Body detox is a fancy word. For most of us it implies following a particular diet and using specific products to get rid of harmful toxins. However, good news is that our body is capable enough to detox it self and one does not need expensive supplements to support the process. One can use […]