Wellness can mean different things to different people. For some it may be attending luxury retreats and for some it is about meditation.
However, wellness is not about one or two odd things but a sum of its five core elements: Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual and Intellectual.
Exercise. Even going for a simple walk will make you feel so much better
Eat healthy. Avoid eating processed foods and soda. Include servings of fruit and vegetables in your diet.
Do not skip your meals. Skipping any meal can slow down metabolism rate and can make you feel more hungry later in the day. Skipping meals only contributes in unhealthy weight gain and temporary unhealthy weight loss.
Get a good sleep. Sleep for at least 6-8 hours every night.
Avoid heavy drinking and drug abuse.
Maintain a positive attitude.
Find out your personal stress reliever activities.
Seek professional help when necessary.
Find who your best friends are.
Appreciate healthy relations in your life.
Get involved in social clubs of your interest.
Balance your social life with your personal space.
Find a quiet space for yourself and spend sometime there every day.
Spend time appreciating nature.
Read about current affairs.
Become a life long learners.
- 7 Healthy Lifestyle Tips For AdultsIf you have finally made-up your mind to live a healthier lifestyle, do follow the below mentioned tips to stay on the track for a longer period of time in a sustainable manner: Eat a variety of food For good health, we need a variety of nutrients which cannot come from one food. Having a […]
- How To Take Care Of Your Hair NaturallyBad hair day is a real thing. Isn’t it? Hair adds to the overall look and it’s unbelievable how much they do add. We know right! We all want to copy that hair model on TV or should I say on Instagram these days, do n’t we? Well, things get a bit overwhelming when our […]
- Pop & Hop: Healthy Fox Nuts / Makhana Snack Brand Launched In DubaiPop & Hop is a perfect snacking solution for anyone who wants to adopt to a healthier lifestyle but has no time to cook healthy snacks for themselves. With not many healthy options available around us, sticking to a healthier lifestyle becomes tough and many of us just fall off the wagon Not anymore. Pop […]
- Six Bad Habits To Avoid In The MorningHello readers, This article will talk about six bad habits you should probably avoid in morning. These habits not only affect your productivity but also have a bad impact on health. Planning Your Day Your planning for the day should be get done by the night before. If you start to plan for your day […]
- Five Tips To Help You Continue Sticking To A Healthy LifestyleWhile some people find it easy to continue living a healthy lifestyle, some completely fall off the wagon. However, a few tips and tricks can help you stay on the track. Keep reading : Find Your Motivation Find a long term goal that will keep you motivated. No, weight loss should not be your goal. […]